Who Qualifies for Small Group Tutoring
- Students must be enrolled at the University of Maine at the Orono campus.
- Students must be seeking a tutor for an eligible 100/200 level course that they are taking for a grade (no Pass/Fail or Audits).
- Students MUST have the required text(s) for the course in which they are seeking a tutor.
- Students who wish to be tutored in MAT111, 115, 116, 122, or 126 MUST pass the UMaine Math Placement Exam for the course in which they are registered.
- Students who require assistance in English courses, in writing papers, or English as a Second Language are referred to the Writing Center.