Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
- Sessions are located in the Tutor Program classroom on the first floor of Fogler Library (between the Research Consultation Area and the Writing Center classroom).
- Sessions have a 6 student maximum.
- First come first serve.
- Sign-in/sign-out required.
- Drop-in tutoring continues through the last week of classes.
- Visit our experienced certified tutors for help with learning strategies and study skills, course content, time management, use of visuals and creative activities, and test preparation.
- Drop-in tutoring typically begins the third week of classes and concludes the final week of classes.