University of Maine, School of Social Work looking for Project Coordinator
Project Coordinator-For 4-Year Funded Project
School of Social Work, University of Maine
The Rural Integrated Behavioral Health Primary Care (RIBHPC) training program, funded by the Health Resources Services Administration, is a four-year program beginning July 1, 2021. The RIBHPC program will support master’s level social work students and doctoral level psychology students in gaining knowledge, skills and experience in integrative behavioral health.
The Project Coordinator will synchronize efforts across University departments and non-University partners to coordinate the overall development, delivery, data collection and reporting of the RIBHPC program. The Project Coordinator will oversee the RIBHPC program’s day-to-day operations, in conjunction with the Project Director and Co-Director (in Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program), the School of Social Work Field Director and the Clinical Psychology Liaison, and the Project Evaluators. This is a part-time (50%), 12-month position, to begin as soon as possible. The starting salary is $25,000.
- At least three years post MSW of agency-based social work practice experience
- State of Maine social work licensing (LMSW, LCSW preferred)
- Capacity to build and maintain relationships with health and social service agencies
- Understanding of the unique challenges in developing and providing healthcare in rural communities
- Work experience in integrated behavioral health
- Program coordination experience
- Program evaluation experience
- Field instruction experience
- Teaching experience
- Experience developing training programs/workshops
For more information and to apply for this position please visit this link:
Please contact Sandy Butler (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.