Catholic Charities of Maine
November 17, 2020 Job Listings
FUNCTIONAL FAMILY THERAPIST: Fairfield & Bangor Catholic Charities Maine is a large, statewide, and diverse social service agency. Come join our team of talented employees and become a part of our vast network of resources! Catholic Charities Maine is proud to be the only agency in Eastern and Central Maine to provide Functional Family Therapy (FFT), an evidence-based, home-based family therapy program and we currently have openings in our Fairfield and Bangor offices.
• Specialized training by FFT, LLC (may require travel)
• Ongoing specialized training and supervision provided by trained FFT supervisor
• Ongoing consultation with National FFT consultant, including yearly training
• Providing family therapy in a home-based setting
• Participation in team meetings
• Active collaboration with other providers including corrections, schools, and case managers
• Flexible schedule, evening hours and travel required.
Excellent benefits include:
• $2500 sign on bonus opportunity!
• Mileage reimbursement
• Weekly group and individual clinical supervision
• Incentives for meeting individual outcomes• 30 days paid time off
• 6 agency holidays
• Agency-issued laptops and iPhone for easy email access and electronic scheduling
• Electronic health records with remote access—access on the road, at home or in office!
• Medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k and wellness incentives!
• Master’s of Social Work or equivalent advanced study in a related field, In some circumstances bachelor’s degree in human services will be considered with additional training and supervision.
• Preference will be given to applicants conditionally or fully licensed as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC), or License Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT).
• License eligible individuals are also encouraged to apply
• Must have at least two (2) years of demonstrated experience in providing social services to families and/or children, Time spent in internships may be included for the two (2) year requirement. Apply online at www.ccmaine.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 207-523-2789.Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Veteran/Disabled Employer. Catholic Charities Maine participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify, please go to: https://www.ccmaine.org