Clinician – School Based – Middle Schools (RSU 18)
Employer Name and Location (city, state): Sweetser; China, ME 04358
Sweetser is seeking a school-based clinician to join us at the China Primary and Middle Schools located in China, Maine. As a school-based therapist, you will work full-time with the option of choosing a salary or fee-for-service position, both year-round.
As a school-based therapist, you will work full-time with the option of choosing a salary or fee-for-service position, both year-round. This is a great opportunity to work within the community and provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child’s school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine.
Sweetser provides reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams, and renewals.
SWEETSER FFS POSITIONS OFFER:
• Integrated approach to treatment.
• Paid quality individual and team supervision.
• Paid access to training and supervision on the use of evidenced-based practices.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Competitive compensation and benefit package.
• 403(b) retirement plan.
• Laptops, cell phones, and mileage reimbursement.
• As a school-based clinician, you will provide comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within the RSU 18 community. You will also act as a liaison between the school and families, participate in program development, and maintain clinical records. Therapists will work normal school hours with occasional after-school and evening hours required. This position is located at China Primary and Middle Schools.
• Qualified candidates will possess a Master’s degree in either Social Work with a concentration in clinical practice from an accredited graduate school or a Master’s degree in Counseling or another related field. LCSW, LCPC, or LMFT preferred, conditional licensing considered. Must have a valid driver’s license. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience within the field and must have strong computer skills, including experience using electronic client records, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Your Contact Information: Molly Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org 207-930-2924
Application Procedure: https://www.sweetser.org/careers/
Compensation: Market Competitive, based on experience