TWO CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS – FULL TIME
WATERVILLE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
*TWO CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS – FULL TIME
*George J. Mitchell School – Grades K-3
*Albert S. Hall School – Grades 4 & 5
Qualified applicant must:
– Possess strong leadership skills, including leadership among educational staff
– Oversee daily caseload of students, including crisis intervention, individual
counseling, and group and family counseling;
– Facilitate team meetings regarding students with teachers, parents/legal
guardians, and administrators;
– Have experience working with Elementary aged students;
– Have experience with the MaineCare Section 28 and 65 Programs, including
documentation, supervision and clinical paperwork.
LCSW or LMSWcc Licensure required – Masters Degree in Social work or related field required.
Fingerprint (CHRC) Certification required.
Please apply to:
Eric L. Haley, Superintendent of Schools
Waterville Public Schools
25 Messalonskee Avenue
Waterville, ME 04901
Please include: Application, cover letter, resume, three letters of reference, copy of college transcripts, and copy of Certification. Applications accepted until qualified candidate found.
Application packet can be emailed, faxed, mailed, or dropped off to Linda Weed at the Waterville Superintendent’s Office – firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 207-873-4281
Note: All School employees are required to have Fingerprint/Background (CHRC) Certification. EOE