Clinician – School Based – Deer Isle
Job Title: Clinician – School Based – Deer Isle
Employer Name and Location (city, state): Sweetser; Deer Isle, ME
Sweetser is seeking a school-based clinician to join us at the Deer Isle school. As a school-based therapist, you will work full-time with the option of choosing a salary or fee-for-service position, both year-round. This is a great opportunity to work within the community and provide individual, family and/or group therapy to children, adolescents and their families in the setting that is most comfortable for the unique needs of each family, which could include their child’s school, their home or another community setting. There are currently Sweetser community-based therapists working in more than 100 public schools throughout Maine.
Sweetser provides reimbursement for clinical licensure, exams, and renewals.
SWEETSER FFS POSITIONS OFFER:
• Integrated approach to treatment.
• Paid quality individual and team supervision.
• Paid access to training and supervision on the use of evidenced-based practices.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Competitive compensation and benefit package.
• 403(b) retirement plan.
• Laptops, cell phones, and mileage reimbursement.
• As a school-based clinician, you will provide comprehensive assessments, diagnosis, treatment planning, and psychotherapy to students and their families within the communities of Deer Isle. You will also act as a liaison between the school and families, participate in program development, and maintain clinical records. Therapists will work normal school hours with occasional after-school and evening hours required. This position is located in the Deer Isle school.
Hours: 40 Hours a week, Monday –Friday
• Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited graduate school.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Appropriate licensing certificate: LCSW or LCPC.
• Maintain a valid state driver’s license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply.
Your Contact Information: Molly Ward – email@example.com 207-930-2924
Application Procedure: https://www.sweetserjobs.org/careers/
Compensation: Salaried (Market Competitive, based on experience) or FFS (fee for service)