Clinician Needed – Littles Program (Belfast)
Job Title: Clinician – Youth Residential – Littles Program (Belfast) $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Employer Name and Location (city, state): Sweetser; Belfast, ME
Serve children/adolescents, their families, guardians, and other care providers through individual, group, and family therapy. Provide clinical involvement in the classroom.
o Use organization’s established tools and procedures to formulate assessment of the child/adolescent and his/her family. This includes level of care and risk assessments as needed. Involve family members and significant others.
o Completes assessment to make diagnosis with possible collaboration with others .
• Treatment Planning and Service Delivery
o With the child/adolescent and his/her family, develop an Individualized Service Plan (ISP), Individual Crisis
o Management Plan (ICMP), and a Discharge and Aftercare Plan and other documents associated with the
o Record such as the Initial Assessment (IA) or Service Update (SUD).
o Offer treatment to the child/adolescent and his/her family by using family-centered clinical techniques and therapies (including individual, group and family therapy as indicated.)
o Assist in developing and monitoring specialized behavioral programs, as indicated.
o Identify concrete service needs and help the family make a referral for community based services.
• Documentation and Accountability
o Achieve program-specific productivity expectations.
o Document service delivery and ensure the timely completion of all programmatic paperwork documentation and electronic record.
o Assure quality service for clients by enforcing rules, regulations, and legal requirements with clients.
o Adhere to professional code of ethics.
o Attend and participate in supervision.
o Complete necessary documentation to ensure funding.
• Provide a clinical experience for student interns as appropriate.
• Expectation is designated by the program to be a percentage of total hours worked designated as billable hours. Billable hours are individual therapy, milieu therapy, family therapy and group therapy.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, treatment plan and memos.
• Ability to write correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Above average computer skills a must; power, keyboard and mouse functions.
• Ability to work with difficult-to-manage youth.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with other professionals on behalf of youth and their families.
• Able to develop a positive therapeutic relationship with clients and their families.
• Ability to transport clients.
• Demonstrated competence in discipline.
• Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling from an accredited graduate school.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Appropriate licensing certificate: LCSW or LCPC.
• Maintain a valid state driver’s license.
• Persons with lived experience in the Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse system are encouraged to apply
Your Contact Information: Molly Ward – firstname.lastname@example.org 207-930-2924
Application Procedure: https://www.sweetserjobs.org/careers/
Compensation: Market Competitive, based on experience.