Over 1,100 students activated their SALT accounts last year! Our programming helps students connect with the information and resources they need to manage their personal finances.
Examples of the more than 20 presentations we delivered in the past year include:
- Financing Study Abroad
- Scholarship Success
- SALT live demo and user guide
- Money Management for College Students (Most Popular!) – covers tips and information on successful budgeting, credit and credit score care, debt management, and more!
- Demystifying FAFSA for first-time student filers
- Financial Fitness – work your muscles and your money!
- DIY mason jar piggy bank workshop and financial aid Q&A (dorm event)
We tailor-fit our content to your program’s needs, and offer presentations on nights & weekends in addition to our regular business hours.
To request a presentation or workshop, please complete the appropriate request form below.
For more information, please call 207.581.1389 to speak with a financial literacy specialist in the University of Maine Office of Student Financial Aid. Be sure to follow UMaine’s financial literacy team at Facebook.com/UMaineFinLit or on Twitter @UMaineFinLit for all the latest updates and personal finance news!