RHA is currently accepting funding requests for the Fall semester.
General Assembly meetings are held on Wednesday’s at 5:30 p.m., located in DPC 115.
If you are unsure of any of the deadlines, please email us at email@example.com, call us at 207.581.2504, or visit us during our office hours. We also encourage you to submit your request sooner than later to make sure you get everything you need in time for the event.
Steps to receive funding from RHA:
- Fill out the online form in time for the next GA and your event, 3 weeks before for $150 or less, 4 weeks before for over $150
- RHC’s and General RHA funding requests need to fill out the online form 2 weeks before for $150 or less and 3 weeks before for over $150
- All entries due by 5:30 pm on Sundays, anything after will be pushed to the following week
- The following criteria must be met: the event should be held on campus; open and free of charge to all students living on campus; and must benefit students currently living on campus
- Requests of $1000 or more require a slideshow or powerpoint presentation at the GA
- You will be asked to upload a flyer to verify that it meets branding standards
- You will soon get an email confirming that the request was successfully submitted
- On the night before GA, you will receive a phone call from a member of the RHA Budget Council who has chosen to sponsor your event.
- IF approved, you must deliver 90 copies of the flyer with the RHA logo to our office
- A banner must be signed out to your group when the flyers are delivered
- Once flyers delivered and the banner signed out, you will be able to get funds and place your orders with our Accountant
- IMPORTANT: We cannot reimburse anyone for any reason.
- You will not be able to receive funds or place orders until the flyers and banner have been taken care of
- Any receipts you have must be returned to the Accountant within 1 week or purchasing
When you fill out the online form, whoever is logged into Google will be the one that receives the emails from RHA.
Once you have read all of the steps to receive funding, click here to go to the form.