The online form is open, please read this page to get to it.
General Assemblies are held on Wednesdays at 5pm in DPC 115. If there are no classes held that day (cancelled due to weather or off on vacation), then the GA will also be cancelled.
Steps to receive funding from RHA:
- Fill out the online form in time for the next GA and your event, 3 weeks for $150 or less, 4 weeks for over $150
- All entries due by 5pm on Tuesdays, anything after will be pushed to the following week
- The following criteria must be met: the event should be held on campus; open and free of charge to all students living on campus; and must benefit students currently living on campus
- You will be asked to upload a flyer to verify that it meets branding standards
- You will soon get an email stating when and where to come to propose your event in front of the General Assembly
- IF approved, you must deliver 90 copies of the flyer with the RHA logo to our office
- A banner must be signed out to your group when the flyers are delivered
- Once flyers delivered and the banner signed out, you will be able to get funds and place your orders with our Accountant
- IMPORTANT: We cannot reimburse anyone for any reason.
- You will not be able to receive funds or place orders until the flyers and banner have been taken care of
- Any receipts you have must be returned to the Accountant within 1 week or purchasing
When you fill out the online form, whoever is logged into Google will be the one that receives the emails from RHA.
Once you have read all of the steps to receive funding, click here to go to the form.