Undergraduate Program Curriculum Committee
Function: The work of the Undergraduate Program Curriculum Committee (UPCC) encompasses the following:
- New course proposals
- Course modifications, including conversion to hybrid/online formats
- Modification of degree programs (i.e. majors), including name changes
- New and modified minors
- New and modified concentrations
- New and modified certificates
- Senior Associate Provost for Academic Affairs, ex officio
- Head of Collections Department of Fogler Library, ex officio
- Director of Student Records, ex officio
- Director of the Office of Assessment, ex officio
- One faculty representative, from each of the five degree-granting colleges, nominated by their respective deans and appointed by the Provost for two three-year terms.
- One ex officio representative from the Division of Lifelong Learning appointed to a three-year term.
Note: The voting membership will not include more than two representatives from any college, and only the faculty members of the committee have voting authority.
Amy Gieseke- Senior Associate for Online Program Development and Adult Student Services
Brian Doore- Director of Assessment
Deborah Rollins- Head Collection Services Department, Fogler Library
Jason Harkins- Associate Professor of Entrepreneurship, School of Business
John Allen- Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering Technology, ENG
Kimberly Page- Registrar
Laurie Hicks – Professor of Art, CLAS
Maryellen Mahoney-O’Neil- Associate Dean for Academic Services, EDHD
Vacant- Assistant Director of Student Records
Susan Sullivan – Associate Director, School of Food & Agriculture, NSFA
Michael Grillo – Interim Chair, Modern Language and Classics; Associate Professor of Art, Faculty Senate Rep.
Reports to: Senior Associate Provost for Academic Affairs