Planning Your Project
The UMaine PDC has a long tradition of working with companies and entrepreneurs to improve product and process quality. For over thirty years, we have offered access to our staff and facility to companies, laboratories and public institutions around the globe. We always welcome new collaborations. No matter the scale of your project, we will be able to support your needs, from conceptualization to commercialization.
- To find out more about our services or to discuss a potential project, visit our PDC Staff page.
- For information on the various forms of testing done at the PDC, visit our Testing page.
- To learn more about submitting your samples for testing, visit our Sample Submission page.
- To learn how to package and ship samples to the PDC, visit our Shipping Information page.
- To learn about our safety requirements, check out our Safety Information page.
- To learn more about the PDC, visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Information about collaborations and confidentiality can be found on our Confidentiality Policy and Contracts/Agreements pages.
- Information for visitors, directions, hotel and dining recommendations and maps to the UMaine PDC can be found on our Information for Visitors page.
- For a list of helpful links, visit our Related Links page.
If you are interested in sending samples in for testing, please contact Pros Bennett to discuss and schedule the work. We look forward to hearing from you.