By Car: Directions from North or South
Heading north on I-95:
- Take Exit 191 off Interstate 95 (the Kelley Road exit).
- At the end of the ramp, turn right and continue until Kelley Road ends at an intersection and stop light.
- Turn left and drive through the village of Orono. After crossing the Stillwater River, bear right at the set of lights onto Park Street.
- Travel about a mile until you see the University of Maine sign and entrance on the left (Bangor Savings Bank is on the corner, Aroma Joe’s is across the street).
- Travel a short distance on Rangeley Road, bearing right at the Public Safety Building. Pass the University Credit Union (on the right) and then turn left on Long Road.
- Pass the Doris Twitchell Allan Village and the Foster Student Innovation Center.
- Jenness Hall will be the next building on your left. It is a three-story building with rock exterior siding and a gray two-story addition off the back. Parking is in the rear.
Heading south on I-95:
- Traveling south on I-95, take Exit 193.
- At the end of the ramp, turn left onto Stillwater Avenue.
- Cross the overpass and you will pass an Irving station and a strip mall. Wendy’s is on the left. Proceed on Stillwater Avenue about one mile and cross the Stillwater River.
- At the next set of traffic lights, turn right on College Avenue.
- In a little over a mile you will see the campus and Alford Arena (spiked white roof) on your left. Take the first left just past the arena (Long Road).
- Stay on this road as it turns 90 degrees to the right to go around the gymnasium, then 90 degrees back to the left. Pass the grass mall and Beddington and Flagstaff roads on the right. Jenness Hall will be the next building on your right. It is a three-story building with rock exterior siding, and a gray, two-story addition off the back. Parking is in the rear.