Sponsor Specific Tips
The Fulbright Scholar Awards consist of several different programs. Awards to faculty and professionals are administered by the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES).
- CIES Website – administrative website that contains information and application materials for the various programs for faculty and professionals.
- Fulbright Student Program Information on the Post-Baccalaureate (BA/BS) Fellowship Program can be obtained from the Honors College or from the Institute of International Education site. This program is available to US citizens and citizens of other nations.
Contact Person: Robin Crocker (207) 581-1471
Fastlane is the National Science Foundation’s electronic proposal submission website and is the only way NSF will accept a proposal. To submit a proposal via Fastlane:
- Notify ORA of your intent to submit a proposal
- Obtain necessary University approvals using PARS
- Enter proposal information and upload necessary documents to the Fastlane site
- Notify ORA that the proposal is ready to submit
Resources & Links
- NSF Fastlane
- NSF Instructions for Preparing and Submitting a Fastlane Proposal
- NSF Proposal and Award Policies & Procedures Guide – Effective 1/25/16
- FAQs on NSF’s Implementation of Uniform Guidance (PDF)
- How to Manage your NSF Award
- UMaine Memorandum: Guidance for NSF Data Management Plan (Word)
- Advanced Computing Group – Data Management