UMaine Extension publications offer tips for potato growers
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension offers information and tips for potato growers.
Resources aim to educate potato growers in Aroostook County on certain chemical elements, micronutrients and pH of soil, including testing tips and how to correct improper levels.
Visit the UMaine Cooperative Extension Publications Catalog for bulletins including:
- Potato Farmers in Aroostook County, Maine, Should Test for Soil Sulfur and Correct as Needed
- High Phosphorus Levels Build Up in Soils of Aroostook County, Maine: Importance for Potato Growers
- Potato Farmers in Aroostook County, Maine, Should Test for Soil Micronutrients and Correct as Needed
- Change in Levels of Soil Potassium and Magnesium Over Time in Aroostook County, Maine: What Potato Farmers Need to Know
- Potato Farmers in Aroostook County Maine Should Test for Soil pH
Price lists are online.