2018 Maine Sustainability & Water Conference
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Augusta Civic Center, Augusta, Maine
Please subscribe to our News & Events email list to receive regular updates about the conference.
- Senator George J. Mitchell Center for Sustainability Solutions
- US Geological Survey
- Portland Water District
- Maine Geological Survey
- Maine Water
- Maine Water Environment Association
- Maine Lakes Society
- Maine Volunteer Lake Monitoring Program
Registration – Conference registration for individuals and exhibitors is open.
Poster Abstracts – The Call for Abstracts for the student poster competition is still open. Deadline for receipt of abstracts is Thursday, March 8.
Approved Credits and Contact Hours
- SAF Credits – The Society of American Foresters (SAF) has approved Continuing Forest Education (CFE) credits for the following session:
- Protecting Waters in Forest Operations (Category 1 – 1.5 CFE credits)
- APA AICP Credits – Credits are available for some sessions through the American Planning Association’s American Institute of Certified Planners. Check individual sessions or the APA website for details.
- Training Contact Hours – Training Contact Hours (TCH) are available for the following talks/sessions through the State of Maine’s Board of Licensure of Water System Operators.