Full graduate faculty
- Eisso Atzema: Ph.D. Utrecht University, Netherlands, 1993, Lecturer. History of Mathematics, Geometry, Mathematics Education.
- Thomas Bellsky: Ph.D. Michigan State, 2011, Assistant Professor. Dynamical systems, Data Assimilation, Weather and Climate Modeling.
- David M. Bradley: Ph.D. Illinois (Urbana), 1995. Associate Professor. Special Functions, Analysis, Difference Differential Equations, Number Theory.
- Robert Franzosa: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. University of Wisconsin, 1984. Professor. Applied Topology.
- Pushpa Gupta: email@example.com Ph.D. Wayne State University, 1970. Professor. Statistics, Biostatistics, Reliability Theory, Multivariate Analysis, and Modeling.
- Ramesh Gupta: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. Wayne State University, 1970. Professor. Statistics, Biostatistics, Probability, Stochastic Processes, Reliability Theory, Mathematical Models.
- David Hiebeler: Ph.D. Cornell University, 2001. Professor. Population Ecology.
- André Khalil: Ph.D. Laval University, 2004. Associate Professor. Signal & Image Processing and Computational Modeling.
- Andrew Knightly: Ph.D. University of California, Los Angeles, 2000. Associate Professor and Graduate Coordinator. Number Theory.
- Randy Lai: Ph.D. University of California, Davis, 2015. Assistant Professor. Statistics, generalized fiducial inference, analysis of high dimensional and massive data, signal and image processing.
- Sergey Lvin: Ph.D. University of Moscow, Russia, 1977. Lecturer. Partial Differential Equations, Mathematics of medical imaging.
- Nigel J. E. Pitt: Ph.D. Rutgers University, 1992. Professor and Chair. Analytic Number Theory.
- Natasha Speer: Ph.D. University of California, Berkeley, 2001. Associate Professor. Mathematics Education.
- Peter Stechlinski: Ph.D. University of Waterloo, 2014. Assistant Professor. Dynamic modeling and simulation; control and optimization; mathematical biology.
- Zheng Wei: Ph.D. University of New Mexico, 2015. Assistant Professor. Statistics.
- Benjamin Weiss: Ph.D. University of Michigan, 2011. Assistant Professor. Number Theory.
Associate graduate faculty
- Sougata Dhar: Ph.D. Northern Illinois University, 2017. Assistant Professor. Applied mathematics (differential and difference equations, Non-linear boundary value problems, Mathematical inequalities).
- Franziska Peterson: Ph.D. University of Wyoming, 2016. Assistant Professor. Mathematics Education.
- Jerrod Smith: Ph.D. University of Toronto, 2017. Assistant Professor. Representation theory of p-adic groups.
- Fan Zhou: Ph.D. Columbia University, 2013. Assistant Professor. Number Theory.
Emeritus graduate faculty
- William Halteman: email@example.com Ph.D. University of Washington, 1980. Professor Emeritus. Biostatistics.
- William M. Snyder: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.D. University of Maryland, 1977. Professor Emeritus. Number Theory.