Other College and Station Resources
- Blue text with crest
- Blue text with outlined crest
- White text with crest
- White text with outlined crest
- Black text with crest
- If you need a vector logo for a large-format print project, contact Erin Miller at email@example.com.
Recommended acknowledgment statement
For USDA‐NIFA:This project was supported by the USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture, Hatch (or McIntire‐Stennis, Animal Health, etc.) project number #ME0‐_______________through the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiment Station.
University of Maine’s branding standards
Contact Erin Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or 207.581.3204.
Employee Training Resources
Following are links to various resources related to employee training in the areas of environmental health and safety, research, and information management. This is not a complete list of all available employee training offered by the University of Maine.
- List of required employee training (Word)–Compiled September 2014
Examples of record-keeping forms with sample data
- Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Conservation Biology safety training cover sheet (pdf).
- Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Conservation Biology required safety training (pdf).
- Sample employee training matrix (Excel).
Blank record-keeping forms
Farms and Greenhouses
Following is a collection of forms and policies specific to the experiment station research farms and greenhouses.
- Service Fees and Labor Rates at Farms and Greenhouses
- Policies on Direct Cost Recovery and Sharing at Crop, Greenhouse, and Livestock Facilities
- Aroostook Farm Policies and Procedures
- Aroostook Farm Interim Vehicle Maintenance Policy
- Blueberry Hill Farm Policies and Procedures
- Clapp Greenhouse Policies and Procedures
- Highmoor Farm Policies and Procedures
- Witter Center Policies and Procedures