Ditto allows windows devices to connect via wireless to share content to select AppleTV devices in some classrooms on campus by entering a room code without requiring wires, dongles or adapters.
Full list of rooms that support Ditto:
Aubert 316, 421, 422
DPC 100, 105, 107, 111 (all 6 AppleTV’s), 115, 117
Stewart 113 (IMRC)
Little 110, 120, 140
Neville 101, 116 (all 11 AppleTV’s)
Shibles 202, 217
- Download the either the 32bit or 64bit version below based on your computer.
- Extract the install file from the downloaded zip.
- Run the install file and follow the guided install process.
- After the install, launch the Ditto application. You should see the following window:
- Enter the code shown on your room display and click Connect.