UMaine IT Print From Anywhere
What is it?
PrintFromAnywhere provides convenient and easy printing options for the UMaine campus community. Using a Website, Email or standard print client you can send print jobs to an IT PrintFromAnywhere Release Station. Then, stop at any IT PrintFromAnywhere Release Station, swipe your MaineCard, select and print your item.
How do I use it?
- Via Web site: https://printfromanywhere.umaine.edu using UMS ID (maine.edu).
- Open a browser to https://printfromanywhere.umaine.edu.
- Login with your UMS ID / Password.
- Select Upload, choose your file, click the PRINT button.
- Supported file types are: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, Images, Text (CSV, RTF, TXT).
- Via Email a PDF attachment from a maine.edu account and send it to one of these addresses:
- For Black & White print jobs:
- email@example.com For Color print jobs:
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAll print jobs are set to Duplex Printing by default.
- There is a maximum of 10 attachments per Email for printing.
- Maximum of 100 Email print jobs per user/per day.
- You will receive a confirmation email when the job is ready to print.
- Login to the Website to check or adjust any settings prior to printing.
- Via PrintFromAnywhere Client on your Windows or OSX computer.
- Download the app from https://umaine.edu/it/resources/wireless-printing/.
- Install the PrintFromAnywhere application.
- Send the print job from your application to one of these printers:
- For Black & White print jobs: UM_PrintFromAnywhere_BW (All Black & White Copiers)
- For Color print jobs: UM_PrintFromAnywhere_Color (All Color Copiers)
Where do I pick up my print job?
From any of the following PrintFromAnywhere Release Stations:
- Color or Black & White
- Fogler Library, Information Commons
- Memorial Union, IT Computer Lab
- Shibles Hall – 17, IT Support Center
- Black & White Only
- Hilltop Dining Commons, Lobby
Need additional information?
Contact IT Support Services at: 207-581-2506