Letter Requests

You may require letters certifying your enrollment at the University of Maine or on behalf of your family member who is applying for visitor visa at a US Consulate abroad.

To request a certification or invitation letter please follow these instructions:

  1. Click the appropriate template below
  2. Complete the form entering information in all fields.
  3. When the letter has been issued, we will send an email to your @maine.edu account. The process is generally finished in 2 business days or less.

Certification Letter Template

Invite Letter Template

No Social Security Number for Bureau of Motor Vehicles