Students who have completed college-level (post-secondary) classes at an institution abroad may contact the Office of International Programs (OIP) to request an international transfer credit evaluation. The evaluation is completed by the Study Abroad Advisor AFTER the student is accepted and matriculated (submitted the Enrollment Confirmation Form) at UMaine. International Transfer Credit Policies International Transfer Credit