July 2015 Webcast Seminars:
Tuesday July 21st, 2015 at 12 p.m. & 2 p.m. EST
Unplug to recharge: How to disconnect – Review practical tips for managing your devices and applications to eliminate distraction and create more focus in your professional and personal lives. Instructions and replay information are noted below. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.
EAP seminars are one hour in length with a question and answer session at the close of each topic. Registration information, live seminar broadcasts, and on-demand replays can be accessed directly at our seminar portal:
The seminar power points are available for download at the registration site, simply by clicking on the link in the promotional pieces attached or scanning the QR code. Remember, the live seminars will take place via webcast only, and Replay information will be available approximately 8 business days after the live webcast.
Need help navigating the web for Work/Life Resources? Below are detailed step-by-step directions.
- Log onto www.cignabehavioral.com
- On the top left of the screen select: “Login to access your benefits”
- Scroll to lower left side of the screen, and enter your company’s Employer ID and then press enter
- On the top left side select “Work/Life Resources”
- Scroll down to the bottom middle of the screen and read the agreement and click accept
- You are now at the Work/Life Home screen. Please scroll down to the bottom right side for the webinar selectionsunder “Online Seminars”
- Registration information is provided under “Upcoming Online Webinars: Register to Attend” – select desired webinar from list or select “view all”for entire calendar
- If you are unable to attend, you can select “OnDemand Online Webinars: Access one right now” to view replays or select “view all” for older replays