Patch Hall is one of two suite-style living residences for upperclass students. The newest of our residences, it is named for Dr. Edith Patch, who organized the Department of Entomology at the University in 1904.
Located on the north side of campus, Patch is a three minute walk from Hilltop Dining, so it’s a very short walk to get delicious food or visit Hilltop Market. It is close to the Foster Center for Student Innovation and the Advanced Structures and Composites Center.
What is included in the suites: Patch suites have a cooktop and oven. DTAV Patch FAQs
Single (A): 10’2″ long, 8’7.5″ wide and 10′ high
Double (B): 17’8″ long, 10’8″ wide and 10′ high
- Single: 35″ wide, 5.5″ deep and 55″ high
- Double: 75″ wide, 5.5″ deep and 55″ high
- 28.5″ wide, 15″ deep and 117″ high. Rod to floor: 64 inches.
- Two in double rooms, one in single rooms
- 42″ wide, 24″ deep and 30″ high. Maximum height underneath: 26 inches.
- Standard chair included
- 30″ wide, 24″ deep and 29.5″ high