Knox Hall is one of our 10 residences named after counties in our state. It gets its name from Revolutionary War general Henry Knox, who lived in Knox county in his later years.
Located on the north side of campus, Knox Hall is next to Hilltop Dining and Market, so it’s a very short distance to get delicious food.
NEW FOR 2021!! New locks have been installed. PIN codes not necessary for rooms in this building.
Double: 15’5″ long, 12′ wide and 7’4″ high
Double rooms have two closets, bookshelves, dressers, desks, and chairs.
- 48″ wide, 29″ deep and 78.5″ high
- 46″ wide, 36″ deep and 88.5″ high. Large rod to floor: 66.5 inches.
- 40.5″ wide, 9″ deep and 77″ high
- 42″ wide, 24″ deep and 30″ high. Maximum height underneath: 26 inches.
- Standard chair included
- 37.5″ wide, 19″ deep and 47″ high