Knox Hall is one of our 10 residences named after counties in our state. It gets its name from Revolutionary War general Henry Knox, who lived in Knox county in his later years.
Located on the north side of campus, Knox Hall is next to Hilltop Dining and Market, so it’s a very short distance to get delicious food.
Double: 15’5″ long, 12′ wide and 7’4″ high
Double rooms have two closets, bookshelves, dressers, desks, and chairs.
- 48″ long, 29″ wide (depth) and 78.5″ high
- 46″ long, 36″ wide (depth) and 88.5″ high. Large rod to floor: 66.5 inches.
- 40.5″ long, 9″ wide (depth) and 77″ high
- 42″ long, 24″ wide and 30″ high. Maximum height underneath: 26 inches.
- Standard chair included
- 37.5″ long, 19″ wide (depth) and 47″ high