Aroostook Hall is one of our 10 residences named after counties in our state. Aroostook County is referred to as “The County” because of its size. The name Aroostook is derived from a Mi’kmaq [Native American] tribal word for “beautiful water,” and in Penobscot means “at the bright river.”
Located on the south side of campus, Aroostook Hall is across from York Dining, so it’s a very short distance to get delicious food.
Double rooms have two closets, bookshelves, dressers, desks, and chairs.
- Single: 46″ long, 10.5″ wide (depth) and 47″ high
- Double: 82″ long, 10″ wide (depth) and 46″ high
- 46″ long, 16″ wide (depth) and 78″ high. Rod to floor: 61 inches.
- 18″ long, 9.5″ wide (depth) and 43″ high
- 42″ long, 24″ wide and 30″ high. Maximum height underneath: 26 inches.
- Standard chair included
- 36″ long, 22″ wide (depth) and 39.5″ high