Lodging for University of Maine graduate students is currently available on campus in Stodder Hall. Housing in Stodder Hall is only available to graduate students and a limited number of mature undergraduates. It offers an exclusive warm and accommodating atmosphere aimed at the specific needs of graduate study.
In addition, this facility also houses the Graduate School office, the Graduate Student Government (GSG), the Graduate Center, and the Research Development office. The location of these facilities provides graduate students a convenient, unique, and supportive environment on campus. Facilities within Stodder Hall include:
- A community laundry room located on the first floor–machines are operated via student MaineCards
- Kitchens located on every floor and include refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and sinks
- Lounges with couches and televisions
- Common areas
- Indoor bike parking
- 24/7 access to the Graduate Center
- All rooms are wired for cable, Internet, and phone services. Costs for these are automatically included in room and board.
- Regular rooms are approximately 212 square feet — small singles are about half this size
Visit Housing Services for more information on Room & Board Rates.