Mug Club Talks Publishing!
March 5 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This month’s Mug Club event will be coordinated and held by the Fogler Library staff! This month we’ll discuss publishing as a graduate student (and beyond!)
Join faculty and graduate students from across disciplines to discuss what to consider when publishing, what to watch out for, who to consult in the process, how to respond to reviews, and tips for reaching audiences and gaining visibility of one’s work. Panelists include:
- Brie Berry, PhD candidate in Anthropology and Environmental Policy
- Elisabeth Kilroy, PhD Candidate in Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Jacquelyn Gill, Associate Professor of Paleoecology and Plant Ecology
- Shaleen Jain, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Leah Hakkola, Assistant Professor of Higher Education
- Dylan Dryer, Associate Professor of Composition Studies in the Department of English
All are welcome. Bring your insights and questions!
Sponsored by Fogler Library and the Graduate School
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020, 4:00-6:00pm
Location: Fogler Library Classroom I