**Page en/under construction**
- Acadian Archives acadiennes (Univ. ME at Fort Kent)
- Franco-American Collection (Univ. of Southern ME, L-A campus)
- Franco American Studies (Univ. of ME)
- Franco-American Women’s Institute (Brewer, ME)
- Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History of the Maine Folklife Center (Univ. of ME). Items with specific Franco-American content include (Note: 1. These resources are not available online unless otherwise noted; 2. Descriptions are taken from the Archive database)
- MF 004 Aroostook County Oral History Project (1971-1972). The project was conducted under the auspices of the Cary Library (Houlton, ME), which put the resulting collection into the public domain.
- MF 026 Islands and Bridges: Communities of Memory in Old Town, Maine/ French Island. A community-based oral history project focusing on the French Canadian immigrant community located on French Island, Old Town, ME (see also Nos Histoire de L’Ile at the Old Town Public Library).
- MF 029 “Our Life, Our Work” Lewiston Western Older Citizens Council/ Marcella Sorg & Stefan Duplessis. The “Notre Vie, Notre Travail” project is a series of bilingual interviews about Franco-American culture in the Lewiston, Maine area, particularly as it pertained to work.
- MF 052 “Remnants of Our Lives: Maine Women and Traditional Textile Arts” Project & Exhibit. Includes e.g. Item # 2701 Eva Labonte, of Lewiston, Maine, talking about Franco-American needle work, quilting, her heritage, early family life, etc.
- MF 108 Norman Soucie Photo Collection. 36 black and white photographs depict woods work and woods life in the region of Allagash and Saint John, Maine, ca. 1900-1930.
- MF 176 Barry H. Rodrigue Collection
- MF 007, the Canada Road Survey