Dietetic Internship and Individualized Supervised Practice Pathway (ISPP) – Admission Requirements
2. A valid Verification Statement indicating completion of an AND Didactic Program or a Declaration of Intent.
3. An official transcript indicating completion of a Baccalaureate of Science Degree with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
4. A GPA of 3.0 or better in the physical and biological sciences is highly recommended and normally expected for admission to the Graduate School.
6. Additional Considerations
- Evidence of leadership and dependability
- Written/oral communication skills
- Volunteer/Work Experience