Dawn E. Jandreau
Maine Partnerships in Comprehensive Literacy University Literacy Coach
206 Shibles Hall
University of Maine
Orono, Maine 04469-5766
Bio: Dawn Jandreau is the university literacy coach for Maine Partnerships in Comprehensive Literacy (MPCL) in the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Maine. Her professional experiences include classroom instruction in K-5, teaching principal, and school-based literacy coach.
University of Maine, C.A.S., Literacy Education
University of Southern Maine, M.Ed., Educational Leadership
University of Maine at Presque Isle, B.S. Elementary Education
Courses taught at UMaine
- PCL551: Literacy Teaching and Learning in K-8 Classrooms
- PCL553: An Exploration of the Writing Workshop in Intermediate Classrooms
- PCL655: Pre-K-12 District Level Literacy Coaching Internship
- PCL660: Advanced Literacy Coaching
- Dorn, L., Forbes, S., Poparad, M. A., Schubert, B. (Eds.). (2014). Changing minds, changing schools, changing systems: A comprehensive literacy design for school improvement. Portland, ME: Stenhouse.
Visit the Maine Literacy website: umaine.edu/maineliteracy/