If you’re a business owner interested in growing your business— whether you’re developing a new product/technology, expanding your production, or pursuing a new market— the University of Maine can help!
- Lab and office space in the UpStart Center for Entrepreneurship or other partner incubators
- Business coaching with UMaine’s Innovation Team
- Access to expert mentors
- Assistance with funding opportunities
- Entrepreneurial programs including accelerators and pitching competitions
- Innovation consulting services for developing new products or improving processes
- Access to expertise and labs on campus
- Access to resource centers on campus for design, prototype development, testing, and pilot manufacturing services
- Access to technologies available for license
Access to Talent
- Interns with the Innovate for Maine Fellowship Program
- Access to university graduates
To learn more about these resources or to find out when a University of Maine representative will be in your area, please contact Emma Wilson at email@example.com.