- Application deadline is one full week prior to the course start date.
- Course Modes: All online courses are listed as either WW or DS
- WW: Fully online
- DS: Course meets at a specific time and day as noted
Accepted students are eligible for the Early College Program
Take University of Maine courses that start before June 14, 2021 and receive free or reduced tuition.
Maine Public High School Students and State Approved Homeschools: Students are eligible to enroll in classes starting on or before 6/14/21 (up to 4 tuition-free credits) through the Maine Early College program. Students wishing to take more than one course may do so at the reduced Early College rate of $138.25/credit hr.
Out-of-state and private high school students: Students are eligible to enroll in classes starting on or before 6/14/2020 at a discounted tuition rate of $138.25/credit hr. When Applying in the ExplorEC portal, please choose Out of State for your high school.
- All students are responsible for all books and/or materials required for enrolled courses.
- When applying in the portal, you will not need guidance office approval as you are already accepted to UMaine.
- You must choose from the courses listed on this page. If you choose a course that starts after June 14th, you will be charged the regular tuition rate and may have other fees.
- For Accepted students living abroad, please make sure you are using the following address on your ExplorEC account creation. 122 Chadbourne Hall, Orono, ME 04469. There is currently no international address format.
Get an early start on your degree this summer at the University of Maine!