Student employment: Earn while you learn
We are now accepting applications!
UMaine Dining is hiring: Convenient, fun, foodie jobs are available!
Students: Team members who work a total of 225 hours in the spring semester qualify for a 10% discount on their meal plan (reflected in their student account) or can receive the dollar amount in Black Bear Bucks!
Here are some reasons why students choose to work for UMaine Dining:
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Flexible schedules between 7 a.m. and 1 a.m.
- Free meals
- Team environment
- Earn while you learn
- Positions start at $12.75 per hour
Download and complete our fillable PDF application then email to email@example.com, mail it to UMaine Dining, Hilltop, Suite 104, Orono, ME 04469 or fax to 207.581.4714. Questions, email us or call 207.581.3463.
- Food Service Technician CL2s (Cook) – Multiple positions
- Food Service Technician CL1s (Culinary Associates) – Multiple positions
- Food Service Assistants (Utility Workers) – FT regular posting coming soon
- Retail Services Assistant (Cashier)
- Temporary Food Service Technician CL2s (Cook)
- Temporary Food Service Technician CL1s (Culinary Associates)
- Temporary Food Service Assistants (Utility Workers)
For staff employment, please search for careers with HireTouch.