Hours of Operation
Sunday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wells Late Night – begins 9/18
Monday – Thursday: 9 p.m. – midnight
Friday – Sunday: Closed
Meet the Manager
At the door pricing:
- Breakfast – $8.29 (plus tax)
- Lunch – $10.69 (plus tax)
- Light Lunch – $8.29 (plus tax)
- Dinner – $12.89 (plus tax)
- Guest Child 12 & under – $5.99 (plus tax)
Wells Central is located near the Long Road “gateway” to campus, just a short walk from Alfond Stadium, the Mall and the Black Bear Mascot statue. Our dining room features continuous, all-you-care-to-eat service from several gourmet stations, including Traditions home-style foods, World Flavors global foods, Artisan eclectic cuisine and Degrees brick oven-style specialties.
Wells Central Quick Picks
- All-you-care-to-eat dining, continuous service in our dining room.
- Hot breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m. on weekdays. Good-morning favorites plus make-your-own waffle bar, fruit and yogurt bar and custom omelet bar.
- Pizzas and flatbreads at Degrees.
- Specialty sandwiches and burgers available during lunch.
- Street Food favorites such as Chicken Tacos and Shrimp Rice Bowls during lunch.
- Vegan Food station available during lunch, Monday – Friday.
- Travel around the world with new ethnic menu items like jerk chicken and spiced chipotle pork tenderloin for dinner, as well as all your comfort food favorites.
- Create your own Stir fry during dinner.
- Late Night Dining at Wells Central: starting Monday, September 18, enjoy a meal or snack break with with a waffle bar, selection of cereal, bagels and toast. Not only will we have a breakfast pizza but the standards as well such as cheese, pepperoni, meat- or veggie lover pizzas. Soup will also be offered. Every week, Monday through Thursday, at 9 p.m. to midnight.