Hilltop is located across from the New Balance Student Recreation Center, near the corner of Hilltop and Rangeley Roads. Hilltop features an all-you-care-to-eat dining room that is located on the second floor “among the treetops.” Here you’ll find an array of made-to-order and self-service bars.
You’ll also find Hilltop Market, a convenience store designed for to-go meals, snacks, beverages and more. Resident students stop by Hilltop Market to stock up on snacks for their rooms, Rec Center members pop over to refuel after workouts, and staff swing by on their way to the office for coffee. There’s something for everyone at Hilltop!
Menu and Nutritional Information
Daily menus & nutritional information for our All-You-Care-To-Eat facilities (Wells Central, Hilltop & York) can be explored using this database. Select any location you choose from the drop-down menu.
Hilltop Quick Picks
- All-you-care-to-eat dining, continuous service in our dining room. Take-out and convenience shopping in Hilltop Market.
- Grill-your-own Panini station.
- Hot specialty menu items at lunch. Choices like Reubens and Steak and Cheese Subs.
- Stir-fry bar is back this year for lunch and dinner. Enjoy daily features such as Thai, Pan-Asian, and Mongolian Wok, with unique sauces, curries, and more!
- Travel around the world with ethnic menu items like Korean Beef Short Ribs, Chicken Vindaloo, and Brazilian-Rubbed Salmon for dinner, as well as all your comfort food favorites.
Allergy Aware at Hilltop Dining
Hilltop Dining features the Allergy Aware venue, offering menu items without the Big 8 allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy, eggs, milk and wheat) or gluten at dinner. Even if you don’t have an allergy, you will find these items as delicious as the other options.
Important Note: Ingredients and nutritional content may vary. Manufacturers may change their products formation or consistency of ingredients without our knowledge, and product availability may fluctuate.
While we make every effort to identify ingredients, we cannot assure against these contingencies., It is, therefore, ultimately the responsibility of the customer to judge whether or not to question ingredients or choose to eat selected foods.
For questions regarding ingredients, please consult a dining manager.