Skip to main navigation
Skip to site navigation
Skip to content
- Currently 17% of our food and beverage purchases are local.
- Between our mashed potatoes, fries, roasters, potato salads and breakfast potatoes, we purchased 159,341 pounds of local Maine potatoes.
- Maine Family Farms (Portland, ME) sold 20,153 pounds of local chicken to our dining facilities.
- We purchased 46,201 pounds of local meats, which includes the 10,500 monthly, individual patties for burgers we serve at our locations. These vendors includ Central Maine Meats (Gardiner, ME) and W.A. Bean and Sons (Bangor, ME).
- We supported the local seafood industry this past year providing our guests with 15,250 pounds of Maine seafood, including haddock, crab, mussels, and of course lobster!
- From flavored coffees to French Roast, we served 6,072 pounds of coffee from our Maine coffee roaster, Carrabbaset Coffee (Kingfield, ME).
- Central Bakery – Bear’s Den – and other dining facilities used 4,249 pounds of Maine Wild Blueberries in dessert options and as part of our daily fruit bars.
- A variety of local orchards in Maine proved us with 43,870 apples to our guests.