Join Our Team
UMaine Dining’s team of food service professionals includes both students and adult staff at seven locations on campus as well as catering and concessions. If you like a team atmosphere, love food and want a way to engage with students, staff, faculty and the community, Team Dining may be the perfect fit for you. Located at UMaine’s flagship campus, UMaine Dining is locally minded, regionally based and cares deeply about the communities it serves and sources products from. Contact us to learn about opportunities to grow your foodie future.
For students, our job opportunities include working as a barista, in the market, at a catering or concessions event or at our dining halls or at the retail markets. You’ll be part of a team while also conveniently working on campus around your class and organization schedule.
For staff, our jobs afford you the opportunity to grow professionally, access amazing benefits, including health, and dental all on a campus focused on natural beauty and fun activities.
Submit an application to join Team Dining. Welcome home.
Student Employment: Earn While You Learn
Here are some reasons why students choose to work for UMaine Dining:
- Convenient on-campus locations
- Flexible schedules between 7 a.m. and 1 a.m.
- Free meals
- Team environment
- Earn while you learn
- Positions start at $13.10 per hour
Download and complete our PDF application then email to email@example.com, mail it to UMaine Dining, Hilltop, Suite 104, Orono, ME 04469, or fax to 207.581.4714. Questions, email us or call 207.581.3463.
- Food Service Technician CL3 (Catering) – year-round
- Food Service Technician CL2 (Cook) – Multiple positions – year-round
- Food Service Technician CL1 (Culinary Assoc.) – Multiple positions – summers off
- Food Service Assistants (Utility Workers) – Multiple positions – year-round
Temporary Positions Available
- Contact Harry Feero: call 581-4942 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all UMaine job postings, search HireTouch.