Trainee and Faculty Resources
Program Guidelines and Trainee Resources Document
- Complete Program Guidelines and Trainee Resources Document – Please read this document for more comprehensive information on the program requirements and guidelines, and Links to important Program Documents
- Program Requirements and Benchmarks Worksheet – Please see this document for a list of program requirements and benchmarks
Trainee and Faculty Mentor Responsibility Forms, and Governance Document
These Trainee Responsibility Document and Faculty Mentor Agreement outline the personal and professional expectations for trainees in our program and for faculty mentors. The Governance Statement identifies the shared principles used to guide the work and relationships of faculty, staff, and trainees participating in the NSF – Conservation Science and Practice NRT program and is intended to evolve as the program grows. It gives a general outline of the program’s structure, codes of practice, decision-making processes, conflict resolution, data sharing, authorship, publication, and assessment processes.
Please read these documents and use the Signature Form Below to confirm that you read and understand the program information and expectations contained within.
- Trainee Responsibility Signature Form (For Trainees)
- Mentor Agreement Signature Form (For Mentors)
- Governance Document Signature Form (For Trainees and Mentors)
Guidelines for Reflective Journals
- Reflective journal entries should be submitted by the 5th of each month (alternating see update below), for the previous months reflection (link to guidelines)
- ****Change to every other month starting in September 2020 –Please submit by Sept 5th (for July through Aug), Nov 5th (for Sept-Oct), Jan 5th (for Nov-Dec), March 5th(for Jan-Feb), May 5th (for March – April), July 5th (for May-June).
Guidelines for NRT trainee internships: Planning, proposal and reporting
Trainee Annual Report Template
Faculty and Committee Annual Report Guidelines
- Guidelines for NRT Faculty and Committee Annual Reporting (Faculty please sign in with UMaine account to access)