Paige A. Lane, MA, CCC-SLP
Paige Lane is a Clinical Instructor, Departmental Lecturer and Speech Language Pathologist. She provides clinical education and supervision for graduate students at the Conley Speech, Language and Hearing Center. Twenty-one years of clinical experience has taken her from early intervention, through school based therapy, to therapeutic treatment with the geriatric population. Various work settings and active involvement in our professional association to provide support and advocacy of speech-language pathology in the state of Maine have allowed extensive experiences within our field.
- MA (2001) University of Cincinnati
- BA (1994) University of Maine
- CSD 683: Seminar in Clinical Procedures I
- CSD 491: Senior Capstone: The Clinical Process
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Maine Speech Language Hearing Association (MSLHA)