Jessica Lewis, MA, CCC-SLP
Jessica Lewis is a Clinical Instructor, Department Lecturer and Speech-Language Pathologist. She provides clinical education and supervision for graduate students at the Conley Speech, Language and Hearing Center. Since completing the graduate program in Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Maine in 2004, she provided speech and language services to preschool and school aged children in a variety of settings. Areas of interest have included work with children with complex communication needs and use of various augmentative and alternative communication systems. Involvement in the Maine Speech Language Hearing Association as a member of the Communications Committee has provided opportunities to support speech-language pathologists in the state of Maine.
- MA (2004) University of Maine
- BA (2002) University of Maine
- CSD 684: Seminar in Clinical Procedures II
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Maine Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Executive Council Co-Chair Communications Committee