Frequently Asked Questions, Procedures, and Tips for Success
- Top 10 FAQs
- Why Get a Liberal Arts Degree? The Cost
- Why Get A Liberal Arts Degree? The Value
- You and Your Advisor
- Choosing Majors and Minors
- Campus Procedures
- Student Resources
- Study Tips and Academic Recovery
- “How To” Videos
- Introduction to General Education Requirements
- Introduction to the MyCampus Portal
- Introduction to MaineStreet
- Introduction to MaineStreet: How to Search for Classes
- Introduction to the Degree Progress Report
- How to Find Your Final Exam Schedule
- How To Use The Transfer Equivalency Page
- Mobile Apps For Academic Pursuits
- Additional Requirements
- Ready References (PDFs)
Have additional questions?
Do you have any additional questions? Feel free to contact us here at the Advising Center. We are located in Stevens Hall, Room 100 and you can stop by any time between 8:30am and 4:30pm. You can also call us at 207.581.1958. If you have additional questions you would like to see addressed on this page, use the above link to send them to us.
You can also visit Current Student Information on the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences website. There students will find additional helpful information and resources that our Student Services Office (100 Stevens Hall) can assist with.