Indoor Sprint Triathlon for Social Change
In celebration of Black History Month, join the New Balance Student Recreation Center’s first-ever Indoor Sprint Triathlon for Social Change. For the entire month of February, individually complete a 2-mile run (3.21 kms), a 500-meter swim (20 lengths), and a 6-mile (9.65 kms) bike ride. The first 20 people to successfully complete the Indoor Sprint Triathlon for Social Change will be given an exclusive t-shirt, designed for this event! Scores will be announced online and will be updated weekly throughout the month of February below.
A donation of $10 is encouraged to support a the Recreation and sports Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship for Campus Recreation and Maine Bound programming. Please contact email@example.com to donate to the Recreation and Sports Diversity and Inclusion Scholarship.
Sprint Indoor Triathlon for Social Change Rules and Instructions
- This event is free and is open to University of Maine students, faculty and staff with current memberships.
- Participants must adhere to all NBSRC rules and regulations, including but not limited to building reservations and pool reservations.
- Events do not need to take place on the same day. There is no order of events that must be followed.
- Use the stationary bikes on the basketball courts.
- All scores must be submitted via Google forms, HERE. The leader board will be updated weekly and can be found here.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Name||Total Completion Time|
|Adrianna Del Amo||49 minutes, 59 seconds|
|Mallory Brunet||56 minutes, 30 seconds|
|Nathan Lavoy||42 minutes, 27 seconds|
|Lizzy Younce||47 minutes, 39 seconds|