Drop-In Group Exercise Classes
In addition using the Print icon on the above calendar widget, you can print a PDF of our schedules here:
FREE Drop-In Group Ex Classes
A selection of our Group Exercise classes is always free. During the first week of each semester (Fall, Spring, Summer) all classes are free. Non-members’ facility entry fee is not included. Please see “FitPasses” section below for details on drop-in fee-based Group Exercise classes.
FITPASS Drop-In Group Ex Classes
FitPasses only grant access to Group Exercise classes, not access to the facility. A Full Membership or Punch Pass is required for FitPass purchase. FitPasses are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person; the original expiration date will remain in place.
FitPass expires Dec. 31 (Fall semester) or May 31 (Spring semester)
- Student Semester FitPass: $35 (Summer $35) provides unlimited access to all drop-in fee-based group exercise classes except when specified.
- Member Semester FitPass: $60 (Summer $50) provides unlimited access to all drop-in fee-based group exercise classes except when specified.
- Drop-In Pass: $6 for any drop-in fee-based group exercise class except when specified.
Group Ex Videos
Group Ex Class Policies
- ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME IN CLASSES!
- Classes are operated on a “first come, first served” basis. It is the instructor’s prerogative to turn away participants when a safe capacity is met. Please arrive early to ensure a spot.
- Free classes are open to anyone with a membership or a daypass, just show up in the room!
- FitPass classes are available with a drop-in fee or a FitPass.
- For FitPass classes, passes will be distributed no earlier than 60 minutes prior to all classes and once all the passes are distributed, the class is closed. The instructor will collect the passes during class.