Group Exercise Class Guidelines
- ALL LEVELS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND ALL CLASSES!
- Be courteous of others.
- Classes are operated on a “first come, first served” basis. Please bring your MaineCard, RecCard, or state issued photo ID at the Front Desk to acquire a class pass. Note: Fee-based drop-in classes require a FitPass or Drop-In Class Pass Fee. Passes will be distributed no earlier than 60 minutes prior to all classes.
- Once all the passes are distributed, the class is closed. The instructor will collect the passes during class.
- Passes cannot be reserved or picked up for others. If you decide not to attend class, please return the pass to the front desk.
- Due to safety concerns & to avoid disruptions, participants will not be permitted to enter class after 5 minutes. NOTE: Instructors are not permitted to make exceptions, so please don’t ask! All participants should notify the instructor if leaving early.
- Please wear appropriate workout attire. We strongly suggest wearing layers for Yoga/Pilates and that you bring your own mat.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required for all classes with the exception to Yoga, Pilates, and Ballet Tone, where bare and stocking feet or ballet shoes are permitted.
- For your health and safety, please spray/wipe your mat before and after class.
- We highly recommend bringing water to class. Use only spill proof drinking containers.
- Please re-rack all class equipment to correct locations after use.
Additional Class Guidelines for Indoor Cycling Classes:
- New indoor cycling participants must arrive to class at least 10 minutes early to obtain instructor assistance with proper bike setup.
- All indoor cycling participants must bring a water bottle to class.