- Devoted to making a difference every day by helping you achieve your goals.
- I have a background in bodybuilding and strength training.
- I enjoy using resistance, as well as, compound movements to help build strength.
- Circuit training is my favorite. It enables people at all fitness levels to work multiple muscle groups at a time to help get the most out of the workout.
- Aside from bodybuilding, I also have a huge background in competitive sports. (Swimming and Track)
- I can be strict and push you when needed while also being here to support you.
- Overall, I am here to guide you. Everybody is different and there are many ways to create a fun exercise environment for everyone. Whether you are seeking strength, rehab or weight loss training, I am here to help!
Skills and Certifications:
- Currently in Husson’s Criminal Justice and Psychology dual Bachelor’s program
- 2 years of bodybuilding experience (figure competitor)
- 2 time Husson Swim Team Captain, 5 time individual record holder, first Husson swimmer to take home a New England title and qualify for ECAC’s two times
- Husson Outdoor Track Sprinter