Secondary Full Members:
Secondary full memberships must be purchased by the primary affiliate. Secondary full members must be added for a minimum period of 3 months, or the remaining duration of the membership, whichever is less, but cannot be added for a period of less than 1 month.
Acceptable Secondary pass holders include:
- Spouse / Domestic Partner as defined by the University of Maine’s health benefits plans (that is, the primary and secondary adult passholder must live together and share significant financial responsibility for each other), and
- Legal Dependents (aged 4-26 and/or declared dependent children) as defined by the University of Maine. **
Secondary Membership Rates: Please note that 3-month and 12-month Secondary full members added after the initial primary membership is set up must be paid in full up front. Perpetual Secondary full members added after the initial primary membership is set up will be added to the regularly scheduled payment unless they are being added for a limited term (such as over the summer); these limited-term additions must be paid in full up front. Student Secondary memberships are sold only by the Semester term and are not pro-rated.
- Secondary Member Aged 14+: $8/mo
- Secondary Member Aged 5-13: $4/mo
- Secondary Member Aged 0-4: FREE
** A parent or legal guardian must sign the General Use Liability Waiver for all dependents under 18 years of age, prior to the first use of the facility or programs.