Stream2 is available on many devices. Get connected now with the following steps:
- Download the Stream2 app to your device. On laptops or desktops, simply visit the webplayer.
- Open the app and select University of Maine as your institution.
- Login using your MaineStreet username and password.
For streaming media players like Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Roku:
- Follow the above instructions.
- Authenticate through your computer.
The Wi-Fi experience for student residences has been upgraded! MyResNet has replaced Tempest in all residence halls. Connect up to 7 devices with no primetime bottlenecks! Get 55 Mbps download speed and 25 Mbps upload speed.
Get connected to the internet now:
- Open a browser. You’ll be redirected to the MyResNet splash page.
- Select “Click here to continue.”
- At the bottom of the page, copy your MAC address.
- Click “Create an account.”
- Fill in your information.
- Select “Add devices.”
- Select your device and paste the MAC address you copied earlier.
- Restart your device.
You’ll need to complete the above steps for all of your devices.