Professional Academic Advising in the Maine Business School

All Maine Business School students, regardless of major, are welcome to take advantage of our professional advising staff in the Undergraduate Programs Office. In addition to your Faculty Mentors, Professional Academic Advisors help with everything from guidance in completing general education requirements to help in declaring a major, and can offer additional lines of support, services and referrals for academic success. Our Undergraduate Programs Office is located on the 2nd Floor in Room 213 D.P. Corbett Business Building and is open 8:00 AM until 4:30 PM Monday through Friday for walk-ins or by appointment.